Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pain, pain!

What do you do, when you can't sleep at 3 am, having abdominal pain/cramps (no, not the lau sai or berak-berak kind) & start to feel, stressed out? Then came the negative thoughts and out of the World fears. Then I kept tossing & turning on my bed, & THEN headache sets in. I sms-ed The BF. Although he has slept, miraculously, he could wake up & gave a call to check on me. Despite all the whining I could muster at 3 am, The BF gathered words of comfort & coaxed me to see a doctor in the morning (I'm lazy when it comes to doctors & medicines). So, thanks Dar, for sacrificing your sleep to "accompany" me on the phone, to make me feel better (the pain doesn't go away though) & to cheer me up. Tell me when you're sick. I may go all the way to Bedok to pass you home-made-instant chicken broth. :)

I shall ask for Anarex to take me to Milan. Yes, in my dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go Milan together with you and i'll do my best to make ur dreams come true...(";)

Edz GorGor said...

awww ... again ... so sweet!!!