Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Things I Want To Have & Those I Had~

I finally got back my computer! Not that anyone borrowed it, just that my CPU wasn't working properly. As I wasn't free the last 1 1/2 weeks, I couldn't find the right time to call the vendor. I'm excited now that it's back to good working condition, without jeopardizing my stuff IN the computer. Phew~


I spent my off day at home today. Wanted to go for coffee with Kartini but she wasn't free. Thought of going shopping but pay isn't in yet. In the end, I rented "Rumours Has It" & watched it again with my sis at the living room. I'm just so lazy these days....Anyway, I plan to buy my Papillio sandals next month! Haha..at least I'm trying to SAVE for it. Hmmm, let me think which one should I get...






This one....




or this one? If I get both, Superhero will nag at me for months!



I've been craving for Ben & Jerry! Nickole told me to get a tub when we went grocery shopping last week but I didn't. Sheesh...my favourite flavour is like out of stock at the NTUC. Maybe I'll get a scoop before work tomorrow at the Suntec outlet. Hehe~ My sis bought a cup of bubble tea & I got one too!



My peppermint milk tea looks express & delicious but hygenic? Hmmm..


I love the Godiva Chocolixir! I've been walking past the Godiva shop at CityLink, wondering when I can savour that drink & I finally had the chance the other day after dinner with Nickole & Liah. There are 3 flavours & we chose to try the Dark Chocolate Decadence. Lovely & heavenly!


I'll be cross training as an Assistant Manager next week, for 3 months. I can feel the stress coming back again, the same one that I had earlier this year. Can more Godiva drinks help me overcome the hurdle??? But then, I don't wanna stress over my weight too! Haha~ We'll see.

No comments: