Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bimbo!!! (And She Was Me)

It was my first day of the cross exposure as an Assistant Manager. The day was ok, busy as usual. The "mistake" that I did last week has been resolved BUT my manager said that the guests may complain about me. Heck...I wasn't rude to them. It was just a miscommunication. If they want to complain, then I have nothing else to say. It's their words against mine. I just have to be extra careful next time. I'm not gonna apologize coz it wasn't my fault. Anyway, I felt that today was also one of those days that I got kinda dumb. One of the guest was trying her luck to dispute her charges with me & she "slapped" me with sarcastic remarks about the Hotel's procedures. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. I just replied, on & on but in the end, she told me, "I don't understand what you're saying". I turned to my colleague & whispered, "Neither do I". Haha..I was really like a bimbo. Duh~

I got my dose of Ben & Jerry, finally! Had a scoop of the Oatmeal Cinnammon Chunk & ate it happily by myself. I was satisfied & hmmmm...all the troubles seem so far away. Met Superhero after that & he sent me home. :) I like that.

Hope tomorrow will be a better day. *cross fingers*

No comments: