Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sushi & Birkenstock

It's girls' day out! My Assistant Manager (AM) is sweet enough to plan me & my fav colleague, Sue on the same off day. Since fasting month is coming very soon, we decided to eat to our hearts' content. Sushi buffet @ Sakae Sushi. Gee..the moment we sat our butts down at the booth, me & Sue grabbed the sushi plates on the conveyor belt. FYI, Sue is a HUGE eater & before I knew it, she started calling the waiter for sushi dat's not on the belt. Salmon, unagi, fried maki, fried tofu were some of them. Our seats were just opp the Apple store @ Wheelock Place. So..we were eyeing the Ipod Nano & the hunks, of course. Besides dat, we also plan to buy the famous Birkenstock sandals.

After 2 hrs, we had enuff of the Jap food. Headed to the Birkenstock store & tried everything that caught our eye. Sue almost bought a pair..if not for the staff who obviously not interested in serving us. He looked frustrated and was choosing customers to serve. I feel like slapping his so not cute face! Anyway, we decided to check out the prices online & not buy from the store right away. Honestly, the staff really put us off. Duh~

No comments: