Monday, October 10, 2005

On the way to Work

I was on afternoon shift today & as usual took the train to City Hall at about 1pm. I hate it when there're no seats for me coz dat means I have to stand all the way..not forgetting the 8 hrs at work. Anyway...as I was standing, my eyes roamed ard the last cabin. And there were this Indian couple dat caught my eye. The boyfren had a passport in his hand, kept pointing to it & flipped thru the pages for the galfren to see. Seems as if the guy was trying to convince the gal something but the gal just ignored him. Sighs...fancy arguing in the MRT. A while after dat..I saw the guy CRYING! He shook his head, spoke Tamil to the gal and there were tears in his eyes again. How glam was that!

Lotsa ppl ard Suntec..being a typical weekend. I decided to take the overhead bridge to cross over from Suntec to Millenia Walk coz it was soooo HOT. At one corner, near to Suntec's Starbucks, I saw a lady ranting at her son & the son cried so loudly. Aiyorr....and THEN, this man walking in front of me just shouted "Oei!!!" to the mother & son! I was like.."Whoa..cool". Everybody ard stared at the man but anyways, he just act blur.

My oh my...what a Sunday afternoon. Work better be good....

No comments: