Friday, October 21, 2005

Date with Superhero!

It was a busy day to start with..heavy departures and arrivals as well. Gosh...I was on my toes non-stop and couldn't wait to get off work to meet my Superhero. By the time I met him, he was all bored coz he waited like some time for me.

Broke fast at Thai Express Paragon. I tell you..it's the best Thai Express outlet I went so far. Service is prompt and I mean real prompt. Staff is friendly..I'm impressed! Had Thai jade green laksa, while Superhero had soft shell curry crab. He didn't quite like Thai Express food before, but nowadays, he seems ok with it. :)

I couldn't believe we walked from Wheelock Place to Plaza S'pura. So shagged but I enjoyed every date with Superhero. Took cab home and guess wat...I slept on him..AGAIN. Sheesh..he's left to enjoy the night ride by himself..while I dozed off on his shoulder..

No comments: