Saturday, August 23, 2008

Exploring Bedok with Badoque!

So I met my Doraemon for dinner today. We dropped by Geylang Serai for awhile to see see the bajus for Raya. I've always wanna have mine tailor-made, but I'm always too late, larr. We didn't stay very long at Geylang & we head to Bedok for dinner. Doraemon brought me to a cafe I've been wanting to try....Badoque! And I like it! It's chic yet, relaxed.
The concept is simple, full of black & white decor. Coincidentally, Dar wore black & I, white!

My ravioli was good! Almost as delicious as Spaggedi's!

Dar had Chicken Kunzeer (I think that's the spelling). It's similiar to ayam masak merah. Haha!

Their desserts come in palettes & small slices! Dar said that the cakes look like sushi. I got a tiramisu gelato with a lil chocolate truffle cake. Very sweet but yummylicious!


I had to finish the dessert myself as Dar can't consume dairy products anyhow, anywhere. He's lactose intolerant. :)


Dar's friends, Yanto & Yana joined us for drinks at Badoque as well. It's a well-spent Friday. Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments: