Friday, August 22, 2008

The Couplehood

You know...ever since I declared that I'm attached, friends been leaving comments on my Friendster account, wishing me happiness & they seriously seem more excited than I am! Haha...it's sweet and I appreciate them. Suliana sms-ed me the other day & asked, "How's couplehood?". I don't mean to neglect her but I really has been busy & tired from work AND yes, spending time with Doraemon. :) So, I met her for dinner just now. That...later. Like I was saying, besides my friends, colleagues has been rejoicing my couplehood too. Haha...either they're afraid I'm turning bisexual or that I'll end up an old maid. Choy! Most of my friends & colleagues wanna meet Doraemon. Tsk tsk...Doraemon: You better prepare your cover letter & resume!

For the benefit of my strong blog supporters like EDWARD, I don't mind sharing a lil bit of my love story. I got to know Doraemon through Friendster last year. We got along very well but I just wasn't ready and I didn't have any special feelings for him. So, all this while, he's been a very nice friend & I can count on him for anything, anytime. Somehow, I decided to open up & give him the chance. And alhamdullilah, he has shown me so much happiness & love. :) I just realise that the both of us have a lot of similiarities, like how he likes to hang out at Starbucks, he's into peppermint (none of my friends like peppermint stuff!), the songs choices he listens to & we both have dimples! (Yeah, that's the least important, I know) He read my entire blog, right from the beginning...& he's been giving me lotsa assurance. Liah was telling me that our partners should bring out the best in ourselves, & I agree that Doraemon does makes me feel like I'm the most wonderful person on Earth. I love my Doraemon, larr. :)

Anyway, I'm off 3 days this week. Met Suliana just now for dinner. Doraemon's turn tomorrow & BOTH Doraemon & Suliana on Saturday. We going to Sentosa! Yippee! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and...you know...I'll always be loving you too...(";)

Edz GorGor said...

awww .... geeezzz .... am flattered .... in fact, am a big fan of your blog!!! hehehe .....

p/s: so ... now I can call you nobita izzit? lol :p

LeiyA said...

no lah edward...shes pokemon....hee

Anonymous said...

hahaha...she's the water pokemon...