Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Day Hidayah Got Hitched!

I remember the days when my dearest sweetie-pie girlfriend, Hidayah, spoke about marriage back in secondary school. She, together-gether with Hamizah, would talk about how their dream wedding ceremonies would be...in the midst of Mr Tee's (our so duh English teacher) lessons. In between recesses, PE lessons & even walking to the building on the other side for our Malay classes, these 2 girls would talk about their Prince Charming...the marriage & the kids that follow. Not forgetting the "happily ever after look" that spread across their gleeful faces. Haha...Hamizah got married to her long time boyfriend (like 9 yrs!) last year & Hidayah got hitched...last weekend! When I hugged Hidayah & gave her my well wishes, I whispered.."You been talking about it since secondary school days, & finally, tonight is the night you been waiting for". And I almost teared. :)



Suliana & Dahlia. Lucky Dahlia is still single, like me. Haha!

The remaining few singletons. :)


Dahlia: Ain...she looks so matured with all the make-up huh?
Me: Yeah...And she's only 25 yrs of age, like us.
Dahlia: Oh no...when we get married, I guess AFTER we're about 27 yrs old, won't we look even OLDER??
Me: Shut up!


Waiting for our turn to take a snapshot with the wedding couple...


And I wish..Hidayah & Raihan: Have a blissful marriage. :)
P/s: Missing really makes the heart grows fonder, huh? *winks*

2 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

hmmmmm .... missing who har???

Anonymous said...

missing who eh? hehehe...