Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I dream of...TURKEY!

It's been a week. The post Turkey syndrome still lingers. The memories of Ephesus & Cappadocia remains vivid. This has got to be the best trip so far! Worth EVERY single penny I burnt! I mean, Bali & Australia is nice too...but Turkey is the furthest, the first really long-haul flight (12 hours!) & the first time I was away from home for long (10 days!).

In those 10 days, I seen & stayed in the mountains area, valley, beach resort, hot springs, boutique hotel & a cosmopolitan city. Watched a soccer match (Fenerbahce vs Chelsea), indulged in intestines soup (kindly forced by Enis), went for hot air ballooning (BEST!), clubbing in Istanbul (Enis took us around & also to celebrate Frankie's birthday, Turkish style!) & settled for a movie on our last day to kill time. I don't remember doing soooo many things in 10 days. Even Liah agreed!

Oh, another wonderful memory of the trip: Liah forgot to bring her pyjamas. So I leave to your imagination on how she sleeps at night during the trip. Hahaha!

So people, I uploaded MOST of the pics to my Multiply account, as it's the most..convenient? But other than that, my Multiply account is dead. Enjoy the pics...:)


http://purplechrysalis.multiply.com/photos/album/3/TURKEY

No comments: