Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Presents Saga

I'm turning 25 soon! Gosh...that's like 1/4 of a century already! 5 more years & it'll be the big 3-0. For the past 1 month, I've been thinking of ways to celebrate my special day. A trip overseas? Get THAT Gucci bag? Tiffany's jewellery? Girls' famous best friends...READ: DIAMONDS? Well oh well, I decided that the birthday prezzies gonna come in 3 installments.

First, it's this lovely Michael Kors' Ladies Chronograph timepiece. Didn't really cost me a huge bomb larr....still affordable. :) Was thinking to get a Guess ...but realise it's too common & kinda "exaggerating". Armani's too much of a man & I already have a couple of DKNY watches. I was looking for something that's LIKE a bling bling..so I settled for this one that has Swarovski crystal bezel. It was really a love at first sight. :)




Stay tuned for the upcoming 2 birthday treats! 25th birthday worr...so I shall spend it all in glory. Hahaha!

5 comments:

ah fun said...

its always good to pamper yourself! and turning 25, i guess u have a good excuse to! =)

LeiyA said...

25...nice age...i miss that age...

Edz GorGor said...

as what ah fun said, it is always good to pamper yourself during bird-day. hmmm .... am turning 25 this year as well, guess i will be treating myself with 3 pressies too, gurl ... u inspired me lah.

p/s: today u super bad lor, i already so sad that cant go to THAT trip, still u wanna add in the punch by showing me the ticket. KNN CCB #@^#$%@$#&

ah fun said...

oh now... ed be nice! and it muz've been ages since u turned 25 la, dont come and crap abt u turning 25 this year! *faints* lol

Edz GorGor said...

sheessshhhhh ..........