Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Updates

I sincerely apologise for the slack in updating the blog. I know I owe you guys certain pics & owe others certain stories but I just got lazy these few weeks. So, to avoid further disappointment, let me warn you that I may not update this blog that often anymore. Hmm..the past 2 weeks I've been working (what else?!), meeting up with friends & attended 2 weddings! This month alone, it has been 3 weddings. Goodness! It's a happy goodness larr...

Had dinner & movie with the Conrad girls last 2 Saturdays. (Even though Sue & Liah have left...I'll still categorise them the Conrad!) Pasta Waraku quite shiok! Too much can be jelak though...

Hamizah's wedding was nice! She looks soooo pretty. I mean, she has always been jambu anyway. It's the "in" thing for lilac I think. Tini's wedding theme was lilac too. I also want! Haha!

Sandra's wedding was on Monday. I wore a bright turquoise satin top with a short black skirt. Turns out..the "sisters" were wearing THAT shade of blue too. Haha..cantik all of us. I'm so happy for Sandra. Hitched at such a young age some more. :)

I've never been to Sentosa...on a Tuesday, just to have lunch. Trapizza was good...but there're better Italian fare elsewhere. Been wanting to try Michaelangelo's! Anyone keen? I shall try asking Sue...since we both love Italian cuisine. :) I had my sweet cravings fixed by Ben & Jerry's, before heading to town to watch The Kingdom. The duh-est thing that could happen to me is that I lost my card holder! I was so pissed with myself. The card holder was given by Liah & I had the Conrad ez-link card & my staff ID in it. How careless can I get? Damn...

And I went to...Changi Airport Terminal 3 just now! Happening can?! It is huge, it is classy & it is cool! I can't wait to board my first SQ flight & departs from the all new terminal! Haha...I even sms-ed Liah about my plans. So, if things go well, insyallah...I'll drop by Terminal 3..sometime soon. :)

It seems that I'm sharing you the above stories like...for the sake of putting up the entry, right? I told you...I'm lazy to even log in to Blogger now. Maybe it's time for me to "retire"? Haha! We shall see how it goes...










No comments: