Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hari Raya Jitters

Oh...it's the eve of Hari Raya! I've always like the eve. I would stay up..watch tv showing all the Hari Raya songs & not forgetting old Malay movies. The likes of P. Ramlee especially. Haha!
Anyway, I was glad to be off for today, tomorrow & the day after! I went to see Dr Tan just now to get my usual dermatology fix...& a trip to the salon to get my hair coloured. Well...the mood for Raya wasn't that happening but the glamour feeling has set in! *winks* It's all about looking good & feeling good larr. In the evening, I met Helmi for a bit to return his luggage. FINALLY. It's been 7 mths! My sis even said that it felt weird that his luggage isn't around in our room anymore. Well...we've been putting our stuff on top of his luggage, you see. Like a shelf like that. I told Helmi...in a few months' time, I may need to borrow his luggage for a holiday again. Haha!

Suliana met me at my void deck for awhile to pass me some stuff. And she hugged me, wishing a blissful Raya & said that she loves me! How sweet! (I love you too, Bedah! Nasib baik tak cium, sey! Hahaha...)

To all my Muslim friends:


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

P/s: Don't forget next Saturday, hokays? ;)

2 comments:

Edz GorGor said...

Oiiiiii!!!!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA hor makcik ... heheh

LeiyA said...

hei...selamat hari raya....maaf zahir batin!
may the days ahead be blessed with happiness!
love u ---im sure they gonna say sumthing...like i care...we both noe deep inside we love men!