Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Updates & Updates

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging the past 1 week or so...I hardly have the time. Daily, it's like work, sleep, eat & work again. I try to watch as much tv though, so I can feel that I have a life. I don't even have time to remove my nail polish so I brought the liquid remover to work! How ja-gung. :)

I went to Aloha chalet with my cousins the other day..So fun! I didn't stay overnight of course. Took a few pics..will upload later. When I'm free. :) My cousins were talking about boyfriends (for God's sake, they're only teenagers!) & they were attacking me with questions about Superhero. Sighs..kids these days~

I gonna spend next weekend with Superhero. Most probably we gonna watch World Cup matches. How exciting! Our 2-yr anniversarry coming up. Any idea what should I give him? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Siti Arbaiya said...

nothing...
on the day itself, after he gives you ur present, then u tell him...
"i've got nothing to give you because you already have it...my heart."
if he dun cry, slap him!