Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Day @ Sentosa~

I got 5 days leave, including my off day till this Sunday! Gosh, I'm envied by my colleagues who have to work during this period. Hehe..but then again, I have no plans to go overseas whatsoever, so I thought hard to make full use of my 5 off days. I went to Sentosa with my colleagues today, shopping & running errands for myself tomorrow, spend Fri & Sat with Superhero (it's for our anniversary!) & Sunday is for my family. Hmmm..sounds splendid enough. :)


My buddies at work: Sue & Sadiq. Sue just ended her night shift & Sadiq & me were on leave! So..we made our way to Sentosa. :) (I heard that it'll be busy at work place though. Hehe~)


Scorching hot!!!! But great weather...


Sue was trying to sleep & tan at the same time. Quite successful though...


We walked around a bit while Sadiq & Tanglin took a dip. Sighs...how we wish we were at Maldives instead...


They looked like some illegal immigrants! Sadiq & Tanglin had to squat for a bit coz they were dripping with water lar...


My arms & back are aching now from all the sunning today. Hmm..I'll be visiting my dermatologist tomorrow (he gonna flip when he sees my red face!) , gonna buy some stuff & maybe go for a massage. Cool! :)

No comments: